Thursday, February 05, 2009

Wish List

Dear All,

I know it's a bit of heavy hint to write

a wish list less than 2 weeks from your birth

day, but somehow I couldn't help it. :P

The first few wishes will be quite standard,

so bear with them ;)

1. Getting healthier. I try to have a

healthier lifestyle by doing some jogging

everyday. It takes a little less than 30 mins,

and it's really great to take my stresses away

:D. I love walking around my flat area, just

looking at the sky and the cars being parked

there. It's so peaceful. :D

2. Bigger hard-disk drive. God knows how

active that band is. That's why they have

3 variety shows, and some appearances within

a week. If I want to keep myself 'updated'.

*ehem* I couldn't help but buying a new

hard-drive. :D

3. New clothes. OK, I have committed several

women's crimes in the past, including buying

clothes that I do not want to be caught

wearing. Some are too daring in colour, some

are just plain...small :P.

I guess the problem here is with yours truly

and not with the clothes :P.

4. OK, I'm such a shallow creature. How could

I put 'PEACE of MIND" on number 4 of my list

instead of number 1 or 2?

Mind you, this list is not written based on

their importance, but only a few things

that come in my mind, on a first-come-first-

serve basis.

I guess that's all for today. I will work

on the list whenever I have time ;)

Mata ne.

Best,

Adilla

No comments: