Friday, November 24, 2006

Thank You Kejora :)




Assalamualaikum,

poor me (drowned in self-pity mode) for being ill only few days before the second exam. But Alhamdulillah, the antibiotic helped me to recover( you do expect that from a special antibiotic pill which costs more than a dozen strip of Decolgen each. Thanks to my antibiotic-allergic body, not to mention painkiller-allergic body, so on and so forth :P), even though until today I still have the "oh-the-sexy-voice-that-I-always-dream-to-have-as-my-normal-voice".

Well, anyway, this is supossed to be a sincere gratitude expression. For a few days I had been so lazy to drag my fat bottom to even go to canteen and buy food. So, I fed myself with a healthy dose of the amazing instant noodle which enough to feed a batalion of hungry armies.

Hum.Enough of the rambling. I just want to thank Kejora, my beloved neighbour for her offer of buying some food from canteen A, just right before I decided to go to bed and disown my stomach, pretending it wasn't a part of my body. :P

Sooo....my food finally arrived, and really, I wasn't feeling guilty at all eating 400-calories food (even more!!) in the middle of the nite. McDonald's had never tasted so good. :D

Thank you Kejora and my other neighbour, which had been so kind to deliver the food right before my room's door! ;)

Best,
Adilla

No comments: