Monday, November 19, 2007

Craving

There are so many people in this old world. And yet I haven't been able to learn many things from people I'm close with.

It's the circle of life really, something strange that traps us or shoves and forces us to go to different direction we've planned to go.

Probably I should listen more and talk less?

Oh yeah, and I am still amused and amazed by the ways people use to gain their self-importance. The way you gain your self-importance tells people who you really are. Respects are supposed to be earned, they won't come easily.

Pray tell, what kind of secrets does this universe hold? I know I'll spend my whole life learning and questioning human-related activities.

Best,

Adilla

2 comments:

Fanny said...

brasa gimanaaa gitu..hmmm...

Adilla said...

Hehe, rasa Nano-nano ya? :P