Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's Official! :D



I've been waiting for months to read this book, and finally I could find it in San Bookshop, almost 1.50 SGD cheaper compared to what Times had to offer (it's almost a daylight robbery, really :D).
Review will probbaly be added later in my other blog.Heather Wells is really the cutest private eye you're fortunate enough to read about.

Humm...probably I always have a soft spot for private investigator. :P (that Cartwright, not Heather Wells :P)

Best,
Adilla

4 comments:

Dessy Kadriyani said...

ah.....kmaren me baru lyat tuh buku di kinoukuniya....mw bli buat lburan, tpi gak jadi...

dessy

Adilla said...

Hehe...seru kok, baca aja ;). Met liburan! :)

Fanny said...

lebih prefer Twilight ah kalo gw.

Adilla said...

They're both great in different ways, I guess :)