Thursday, January 31, 2008

Complainers' Week

I complained I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet.

Pretty terrible week I had to admit. Cold sweat, constant urge to go to toilet, tiredness, and a little (un)healthy dose of insomnia.

But I have to thanks people who so kindly asked me to have lunch/dinner with them and shared many things.

Really appreciate that :).

PS; currently lying on bed, trying to listen to the sound of my stomach growling fiercely (no, not because I'm hungry).

Yeah, I have work to do :((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

End-of-Complainer's-week campaign: Speak Wisely or Just Keep Silent, hihi. I lost my war, I suppose? Thanks, Allah.. for giving me this lady's helping hand always =)

Adilla said...

Hehehe..gak juga kok Fik, kalo udah maju itu namanya separo pertempuran sudah dimenangkan ;).