Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MBTI Jokes

MBTI type jokes


Taken from here.


I need a good laugh. Seriously :P.


Light Bulb Jokes


We asked...how many of your type does it take to change a light bulb?


The answers:






ISTJ

One worked in the past, so one will work now!








ISFJ


Only one, me, as long as it is OK with everyone else.



>


INFJ

Does the light bulb really want to be changed?






INTJ


Could you please define change? And what exactly do you mean by a light bulb?





ISTP


I



ISFP


O, the ISFP is happy just sitting there and experiencing the dark





INFP


2, one to change it and one for support





INTP


Hmm...light..., illuminate..., I=10.76LT(I/4f)(F/V)² Hcos40+If





ESTP


None, till I check the breaker.



ESFP

Who cares - the important thing is that it would be fun!






ENFP

Well let's see, there's one to notice the bulb is out, and one to make a new lampshade, and one to read a magazine article on alternative lighting means, and one to draw a picture of a candle, and...




ENTP


One, but only after tightening, wiggling, shaking, testing, etc. to make sure it's not something else




ESTJ


The cost/benefit ratio would dictate only one.






ESFJ


At least 2 - let me get on the phone and call someone to come over...





ENFJ


But that was my favorite light bulb!





ENTJ


YOU!!! CHANGE THAT DAMN BULB!!!


3 comments:

Apret said...

Huah menariiikkkk

Waks gw kalo thinking dikit jadinye si Percy yah, hihihi. Keren keren

Thanks for posting this =)

Adilla said...

Hehehe...aku kalo thinking dikit jadi Severus Snape :P. My pleasure... :)

Kyahgirl said...

loved those!