Thursday, August 02, 2007

Convocation

My lovely, unconventional parents. Always there, always ready to help and love. Sincerest gratitude to both of you. No words can describe how much I love you :). Thanks for everything.



My, I look chubbier than ever! XP



Thanks for coming, Teh. Glad you could make it :).

Ayu, partner in and against crimes :D. I suppose convo gown can look good, too.



Nancy, Ocvia, and Wewoen. Three girls who have made it through the rain. So lucky to have all of you as my friends :).









Fellow SSS-ers. Glad to have them as seniors and friends :D.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post lagi dong yang lain fotonya.... belum ber-testi, daku ber-comment saja yah.... btw, dirimu kok masih tertulis NBS students....:p

Adilla said...

Hahaha...iya nanti diupload lagi, lagi males ni :P. Ditunggu ya testinya ;).

Anonymous said...

Adilla, cewe partner in crime mu cantik sekali, kenalan dong =p

Eh eh fotonya courtesy of APret tu >o<

regards,
cewe gatel yg kebakaran kolor

Adilla said...

Aye, aye, Captain :P