Monday, September 24, 2007

Greetings :)

My hands ache for not being able to write, scratch that, to type anything for more than two weeks.
Will be happy to get more holiday before impending 'future', but definitely I'll need to pack my laptop next time.

Malang was wonderful as usual. You don't even need an air-conditioner, the weather was perfect. And I was so well-fed it's practically unbelievable that I managed a few pounds there. :P

Anyway, it is so difficult to write anything when you have practically tons of things in your head. Not that any of them is important. It's just that I keep forgetting what I actually want to write. And those chicklit books are no help. They are just addictive. Literature or no literature, those Woolf's books cost me an arm and a leg. I'll take Meg Cabot over The Voyage Out any day :P.

Best,

Adilla

2 comments:

Apret said...

Saatnya baca cerita2 psiko dil, saat chicklit membosankan

XD XD

i would love to recommended some by the way XD

Adilla said...

Good suggestion :D. Would love to try some :P *but you will think that you have spotted an airborne pig the day you see me reading one :P*